UPDATE 16. November 2021: Vancouver is now completely cut off from the rest of Canada by road - WeatherMod?
Corporations & Governments Are Actively Altering Weather & Climate
By Ali Cheaib - 10. January 2020
Just like the weather, climate changes, of course. No reasonable person can argue otherwise.
This change can be natural or unnatural (i.e. artificially created by corporations and governments). Drop a few nuclear bombs here and there and you’ll successfully plunge Earth into a nuclear winter for hundreds of years. Therefore, it’s completely possible for governments and big corporations to alter the Earth’s climate.
Governments and corporations are already altering the weather EVERY DAY by injecting chemicals into the sky to make it rain or snow through a process called “cloud-seeding.”
The method employs planes that are fitted with flares loaded with salt crystals and other chemicals that are fired into warm clouds that have an updraft or rising current of air. The updraft then consumes the salt crystals into the cloud which causes tiny particles of water to collide becoming heavier and then falling as rain.
American corporations like insurance companies in Alberta are funding cloud seeding projects in order to lessen damage claims. Idaho Power Company, for example, is supporting cloud seeing to bring more snowfall during the winter. Wineries in Argentina have also used cloud seeding to prevent hail from damaging their vineyards. Governments like Dubai are constantly altering weather through cloud-seeding to make it rain over their dry deserts.
Now this brings me to the globalist scam of global warming (aka climate change). I’m calling it a scam not because it’s not real but because it’s artificially manufactured by corporations and governments to punish and enslave individual citizens while at the same time assigning the blame of global warming to individual citizens.
Yes, corporations and governments are actively manufacturing global warming by orchestrating bushfires around the world like the ones currently raging in Australia and by forcing us to use fossil fuel and petroleum products. The endgame of corporations-made global warming is to achieve these two primary goals:
1. Enslave citizens of every country on earth through a progressive tax called the carbon tax. This tax will be measured according to how much carbon you’re consuming. In this upcoming dystopia, when you buy any product from a supermarket, you’ll be taxed on top of the sales tax a carbon tax that depends on how much carbon went into making the product you’re buying. Also, depending on how much energy you’re using at your home, you’ll also be taxed a carbon tax that’s relative to how much carbon it took to produce that electricity.
2. Accelerate the melting of the Arctic for cargo ships to pass across this new trade route through the Bering Strait. These waterways are highly strategic economically, politically, and militarily, which is why the U.S. Navy is updating its Arctic Strategy, why China has drawn up a Polar Silk Road whitepaper, and why Russia seeks to solidify its control of, and successfully monetize, the route that traverses 3,000 nautical miles along its northern coastline.
You’ve been warned.
Ali Cheaib - Independent Journalist. Author, journalist & philosopher. Best known for his book “Distribia: A Society Free of Tribalism.” linktr.ee/alicheaib
Vancouver has been completely cut off from the rest of Canada
Probably due to a weather mod attack
By Jim Stone - 16. November 2021
Yesterday I saw a post by someone saying they were going to get 15 centimeters of rain in Vancouver in a short time and that he was getting ready for it. it always rains in Vancouver, so I did not pay it a thought. Today the results are in, and it was a LOT more than 15 centimeters of rain. It was so bad that every bridge and road into the entire Vancouver metro either washed out or got covered by a landslide. Even the rail lines are destroyed. There is no way in or out of Vancouver at this time. I don't believe that could happen naturally, Vancouver is well equipped for rains and has precip levels well above practically all rainforests. They had extra water handling capacity like no other place and this STILL happened.
I blew this off and was not paying attention just because Vancouver is so rainy, so I have only suspicions this was man made, it is going to be tough to prove. But it sure matches the unprecedented deluges that have happened elsewhere in the past year. I would not be surprised if they dumped California's water on Vancouver to accomplish this.
The internet is out, so not many pictures are making it out of there. Here are a couple:
OPINION: Canada could probably have Vancouver accessible within a day or two if the corruption was not so extreme that opportunists will rub their hands in anticipation of money rather than focus on getting things going again.
There is no way to get gasoline into the city at this time with the pipeline shut down and railroads washed out, on top of roads gone. Most stores can only take cash. Most ATM's are shut down. This is a developing situation.
Vancouver is now completely cut off from the rest of Canada by road
By Josh Duncan - 15. November 2021
There is currently no way to drive between Vancouver and the rest of Canada.
The Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley are now completely cut off from the rest of British Columbia and the country by road.
Photo Credit: Linda Corscadden
The southbound lanes of the Coquihalla Highway have been completely washed out near Othello Tunnels.
Flooding and mudslides had closed most routes between the coast and BC Interior over the past 24 hours, but the back route through Whistler on Hwy 99 remained open this morning.
That changed shortly after 11 am, when DriveBC reported that a mudslide 42 kilometres south of Lillooet had shut down Hwy 99 as well.
The only way to drive between the coast and the rest of Canada at this time is through the United States.
However, Washington is also seeing highway closures due to the inclement weather and residents would need a COVID-19 test to re-enter Canada.
Here’s a full list of mainland BC highways currently closed:
- Hwy 1 between Hope and Lytton
- Hwy 1 between Lytton and Spences Bridge
- Hwy 3 between Hope and Manning Park
- Hwy 3 between Princeton and Keremeos
- Hwy 3 near Fernie
- Hwy 5 between Hope and Merritt
- Hwy 7 on both sides of Agassiz
- Hwy 7 between Maple Ridge and Mission
- Hwy 11 between Mission and Abbotsford
- Hwy 93 between Radium Hot Springs and the BC-Alberta border
- Hwy 99 between Pemberton and Lillooet